Fall Street Fair-October 1st-Sign Up Now!
The Somerville fall street fair is right around the corner!
Mark your calendars for Sunday October 1st! From 11AM~5PM
Come make some memories on Main Street in Somerville
Lots of fun and food for the whole family!
Get your products, services or crafts in front of a captive audience.
Foot traffic easily exceeds 30,000 visitors for the day
Reserve your spot! Click on the applications tab and follow the instructions
For more information:
Want a discount for your Street Fair booth? Join the SBPA!
1) INCREASED OPPORTUNITIES FOR B2B NETWORKING Be a part of the local business community. Build connections through SBPA networking events, seminars and monthly Board meetings. Member to member discounts available. For example, members enjoy a 15% discount on ads placed with The Breeze!
2) GROW YOUR FACE BOOK PRESENCE FOR FREE! Special posts for your business for the holidays and other relevant events. The SBPA facebook page showcases members’ businesses, promotes “shopping local,” and offers up to date news links about local events.
3) ENJOY DISCOUNTS FOR THE TWO ANNUAL STREET FAIRS The street fairs are a great way to showcase your business! The SBPA also sets up a booth and promotes traffic to our members’ booths! Members enjoy a special discount to the street fairs.
4) BE A PART OF SOMERVILLE’S CHANGING LANDSCAPE Our board meetings, facebook page and community outreach keeps you posted so you can capitalize on all the changes in town instead of being blindsided!
5) THE SBPA HAS YOUR BACK! We fight for changes that can impact your business. We’re a separate, independent business organization that is not run by the town government. That means that we can be a bit more outspoken about issues that might impact your business.
6) ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS IMAGE BY GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY Displaying the SBPA sticker gives your business credibility and trustworthiness. You can be proud of the SBPA contributions to the community!
7) BE PART OF SBPA’S OUTSTANDING COMMUNITY EVENTS The SBPA hosts the 2 street fairs, the JC Craft Fair, and Holiday events, such as Meet Santa Breakfasts and Lunches with photos, plus the famous Carriage Rides in town.
8) MEMBERS ONLY EVENTS Be a part of special SBPA members-only events that drive traffic though the door and into your store! Become a member and be a part of the pitching and planning process!
9) HOST AN EVENT This is an awesome opportunity to create exposure and solidify your business through hosting an SBPA event in your store! We’ll help you promote it for FREE!
10) INCREASED MARKETING FOR YOUR BUSINESS-all FREE! FREE exposure on our facebook page, a FREE link to your business on our website, and FREE mentions on related email campaigns, event flyers, and press releases.